MOOVE THEME - Disable dashboard??

MOOVE THEME - Disable dashboard??

by Daniel Gavriliuc -
Number of replies: 5

Hello everyone, I have the moove theme with the last update, same moodle. I want to hide, for everyone who is not administrator, the dashboard page and private files page. Thanks if someone can help me smile

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Daniel Gavriliuc

Re: MOOVE THEME - Disable dashboard??

by Gareth J Barnard -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers

Last update?  Please kindly read the forum rules.  Any answer can depend on line numbers and that depends on the version number which is why the rules ask for it!

Average of ratings: Useful (1)
In reply to Gareth J Barnard

by Daniel Gavriliuc -

- Moodle version: Moodle 3.6.2+ (Build: 20190118)

- Theme version: Moove 2.4.0 - 2019011000

by Mary Evans -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers

The Dashboard is a place for each individual user. Same goes for the Private Files area too.  Only the information which relates to that User is shown in the Dashboard, and only Files uploaded by the User is shown in the Private Files Area.

So why are you wanting to Block what are clearly two important User Areas?

It sounds very destructive to me. 

Average of ratings: Useful (1)
In reply to Mary Evans

by Daniel Gavriliuc -

ahahah i know what you mean, but we didn't need that 2 pages for now. (most students aren't so brilliant and we don't want them to do other things apart from the course, the tickets of those who can not register or do other things are already enough clown  )

by Dorian C -

.dropdown-menu a.dropdown-item.menu-action:nth-last-child(4) {display: none;}

Paste in the custom CSS in Moove/Advanced if you want to remove it from the menu links in the header...

For the navbar, use the localboost navigation fumbling..