Prevent Moodle Mobile app kicking users out after resetting their policy agreement value

Prevent Moodle Mobile app kicking users out after resetting their policy agreement value

by Daniel Romero -
Number of replies: 0

Hello, I have an issue where moodle mobile users *who are already logged in the app* are kicked out after calling any type of webservice (fetching courses, grades, user profile info, etc.) after their site policy agreement value is reset. 

Would there be any way to keep users who are logged on from being kicked out, and allowing them to browse throughout the app (calling the webservices as they go along) after their site policy agreement is reset to 0 or not agreed? For now the only way to work around this is that the app kicks them out and they need to relog in and accept the policy.

I have attached the errors that the user experiences upon having his policy agreement reset.

- The first one occurs when the user tries to enter a course after his policy agreement value is reset

- The second one occurs when the user tries to get his profile info (name, organization, etc) after his policy agreement value is reset

This only occurs whenever they call any type of webservices as i do know that moodle web services checks for 'the sitepolicynotagreed' value.

Thank you in advance

Attachment Bug when user policy is reset and he tries to enter course.png
Attachment Bug when user tries to access his user profile info, he is kicked out of the app and redirected to the sites login page.png
Average of ratings: -