Dublicate the "next section" / "previous section" buttons in a course to the bottom in Essential theme

Dublicate the "next section" / "previous section" buttons in a course to the bottom in Essential theme

by Nicolaas Rauwenhoff -
Number of replies: 3

In a discussion in 2015 the follow was proposed:

Please modify the function "theme_essential_print_single_section_page" in page "/essential/lib.php" as follows:

Change following code as

// Close single-section div.
echo html_writer::end_tag('div');

TO

echo $sectionnav;

// Close single-section div.
echo html_writer::end_tag('div');

But now it is 2019 and I am using Moodle 3.5.3 en Essential theme 3.5.1.4

Cannot find the code in "/essential/lib.php"

Does anyone know if this is moved to somewhere else.

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Nicolaas Rauwenhoff

Re: Dublicate the "next section" / "previous section" buttons in a course to the bottom in Essential theme

by Howard Miller -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers

Moving to Themes forum....

In reply to Nicolaas Rauwenhoff

Re: Dublicate the "next section" / "previous section" buttons in a course to the bottom in Essential theme

by Gareth J Barnard -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers

The file you need is 'classes/format_renderer_toolbox.php'.  I know this because I am the developer who made the change in the first place!

In reply to Gareth J Barnard

by Nicolaas Rauwenhoff -

Gareth, thanks a lot. Great help.