Feedback and notification for category of quizzes

Feedback and notification for category of quizzes

by Andreas Giesen -
Number of replies: 0

I just cannot find a way to achieve this; grading etc. within Moodle is new for me. 

There is a number of quizzes that need to be completed, the first attempt counts, the average outcome of all of these quizzes needs to be over 60% in order to be shown the final timed quiz / exam. Thus I created a category for the preliminary quizzes and if the necessary 60% are reached, the final exam, shows up. After completing the exam there is a feedback for the student if he has failed or succeeded and a notification is sent to the teacher about it. 

Now there are two points unclear to me:  

1. Say there are 10 quizzes in the category and 6 have been completed with 100%, the 60% are reached and the final exam is shown. How can I make sure, all quizzes have been completed and only then the final exam is shown? I want the students to make one attempt in each quiz for sure, for learning purposes. 

2. If the category is completed and the 60% have not been reached, now no instant feedback is shown and there are no notifications. I can't figure out how to achieve sth. like this: 10 quizzes are completed, the category-average is under 60%, after the last one in the category there is a feedback telling that "Sorry, you failed the course". Also the teacher should be notified that a student is done with the class and failed.