Moodle Performance...

Moodle Performance...

by Jesús Acedo -
Number of replies: 6

Dear All...

I hope you are very well.. I'm new in moodle stuff and need some of help... http://www.khymos.com/cursos/login/index.php...

1.- When I do some modification in site administration context and save the changes, show the error 1 (attachment).

2.- The performance is not the best, if many people use at same time, the page collapse and show error 2 (attachment).

Do you have any recomendation how configure it in order to get the best performance?

Thanks in advanced.

Jesús Acedo

Attachment error 1.PNG
Average of ratings: -
In reply to Jesús Acedo

Re: Moodle Performance...

by Jesús Acedo -

error 2.

Moodle 3.5.2+ (Build: 20181031) Versión 2018051702.12

Theme Fordson 3.5.

Attachment error 2.PNG
In reply to Jesús Acedo

by Gareth J Barnard -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers

Does the problem happen if you switch to the Boost theme?  If so then it is either a contributed plugin issue, core issue or how you've set up your server and thus not a theme issue.  If not then it is a Fordson issue.

Average of ratings: Useful (1)
In reply to Gareth J Barnard

by Jesús Acedo -

Dear Gareth...

Thanks for your answer... The problem is only with fordson theme; I tried with boost theme and this error not it's shown. I updated the moodle and fordson to 3.6; and the problem persist. Do you think that is a configuration issue?

Thanks in advanced.

Jesús Acedo.

In reply to Jesús Acedo

by Gareth J Barnard -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers

If it is a Fordson only thing then:

• Have you changed any of the code?  If so, change it back and test again.
  • If from an 'out of the box' Fordson (with any changes you've done via its user interface) the issue happens then report to Chris Kenniburg with details of your changes in its settings via the UI.  As it feels like a coding issue / implementation flaw (i.e. a DB read not optimised or cached etc.) with the theme.

Average of ratings: Useful (1)
In reply to Gareth J Barnard

by Jesús Acedo -

Hello Gareth...

I reinstall Moodle 3.6 and update fordson theme to 3.6 (without any changes in the code); and it showed the same error...

I will tried with other theme... with boost work very well...

Thanks for your support.

Jesús Acedo.

In reply to Jesús Acedo

by Gareth J Barnard -

No problem Jesús, I suggest that you report the issue to Chris Kenniburg.