Http: error 500 when trying to use assignment activity, Moodle version 3.6.2

Http: error 500 when trying to use assignment activity, Moodle version 3.6.2

by Cleverfox Learning -
Number of replies: 2

Hi Folks, I updated to moodle 3.6.2 today via softalicious application, and it is possilby related to an issue we are experiencing with the assignment plugin. When we try to add an assignment to a section we get this error: here is the URLhttps://cleverfoxlearning.com/cleverlearningportal/course/modedit.php?add=assign&type=&course=45&section=1&return=0&sr=1  . I've had a look online but I can't find a concrete answer specific to this issue. Plenty of info on ERROR 500 but nothing relating to assignments. 

I appreciate your support!  

Richard Http 500 Error

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Cleverfox Learning

Re: Http: error 500 when trying to use assignment activity, Moodle version 3.6.2

by Cleverfox Learning -

Hi I have moved this query to the General section,

many thanks 

Richard

In reply to Cleverfox Learning

Re: Http: error 500 when trying to use assignment activity, Moodle version 3.6.2

by Oscar Garcia Palma -

I have the same error  when i'm trying to edit an specific assignment on a course (the other assignments in that one and other courses are ok).
I have recently migrated to another server and updated the version of moodle. Of course im thinking it's an issue related to that... maybe the file related to that assignment it's missing and lost in the migration or update and when i try to request the info by clicking edit there it's nothing to show.

pd. sorry for the bad english, it's not my native language.