User who is admin does not show in grade reports

User who is admin does not show in grade reports

by Dan Ronchi -
Number of replies: 4

Hi,

Moodle 3.6.2.

Our Quality Manager is Admin of the Moodle site, but also has quizes to complete.

She has finished all her quizes, but various grader reports list her name, but show her results with a dash (-) indicating not completed. Where other users have a percentage score.

Have set Admin/Grades/General Settings/Graded Roles to grade all users, but no luck.

Does anyone know how to make her grades show up in reports?

Thanks in advance.

Dan

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Dan Ronchi

Re: User who is admin does not show in grade reports

by Jon Bolton -
Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Testers

A site admin will never appear in grade reports. They cannot actually complete graded activities like quizzes, they can only preview them. If the site admin needs to take part in activities as a normal user, they’ll need a normal user account.

Average of ratings: Useful (1)
In reply to Dan Ronchi

Re: User who is admin does not show in grade reports

by Melanie Scott -
Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers

While Jon's statement is technically true, there is more. 

If you enroll the Admin as a student and the admin switches her/his role to student before starting courses, it should track that completion, but those two conditions must be met for every course the admin enrolls in.  It would be simpler to give the admin a second (student) account which has no permissions but participation.  But it is possible (I know, I'm an admin and I get credit for stuff, following these restrictions).

Average of ratings: Useful (3)