I've been reading this forum for several years, but it's the first time that I post here, because until now I have always found a solution already shared by somebody here.
I have just upgraded my Moodle from 2.6 to 3.5
I had the mod_hotpot2013121790 that didn't update during the process because of configuration issue with the certificate needed to check the updates.
Now I'm trying to upgrade it to mod_hotpot_moodle36_2018120832, but I get the error pasted below.
Could somebody help me with this issue?
Thanks in advance
Upgrading to new version
Cannot be executed during upgrade
Error code: cannotexecduringupgrade
- line 1443 of /lib/setuplib.php: moodle_exception thrown
- line 2159 of /lib/modinfolib.php: call to upgrade_ensure_not_running()
- line 1363 of /course/lib.php: call to get_fast_modinfo()
- line 531 of /lib/grade/grade_item.php: call to course_module_instance_pending_deletion()
- line 131 of /lib/gradelib.php: call to grade_item->is_locked()
- line 1130 of /mod/hotpot/lib.php: call to grade_update()
- line 1277 of /mod/hotpot/lib.php: call to hotpot_grade_item_update()
- line 1245 of /mod/hotpot/lib.php: call to hotpot_update_grades()
- line 845 of /mod/hotpot/db/upgrade.php: call to hotpot_update_grades()
- line 806 of /lib/upgradelib.php: call to xmldb_hotpot_upgrade()
- line 512 of /lib/upgradelib.php: call to upgrade_plugins_modules()
- line 1857 of /lib/upgradelib.php: call to upgrade_plugins()
- line 694 of /admin/index.php: call to upgrade_noncore()