Indicating activity as incomplete

Indicating activity as incomplete

by Andrzej Jończyk -
Number of replies: 8

In the developed course I added resources and activities. Although in the default course settings "Tracking completion" has the value "YES" and in the individual resources and activities I set the conditions that must be met to show the activity as complete (usually "Student must look into this activity to complete it"), after fulfilling these conditions, if you choose the display method: "Embedded", "In frame", "New window", "Force download", "Open", "In the pop-up window", the activity is still indicated as unfinished. This blocks the possibility of using another activity depending on the completion of the first one. Only after manually refreshing the browser tab, the first activity is marked as completed. Only the "Automatic" display works properly.

What should be done to ensure that the completion of activity is properly marked for each display.
Thank you for your help.

Andrzej

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Andrzej Jończyk

Re: Indicating activity as incomplete

by Emma Richardson -
Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers

How often is cron running - that is often what makes it update - if that is only running every five minutes, then it will take that long to update...

In reply to Emma Richardson

Odp: Re: Indicating activity as incomplete

by Andrzej Jończyk -

I do not know, if you could tell me, step by step, how to check and change?

Andrzej

Re: Indicating activity as incomplete

by David Mudrák -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Plugins guardians Picture of Testers Picture of Translators

(moving this thread from General plugins forum to the General help forum as it is not related to a particular plugin from the Plugins directory)

In reply to David Mudrák

Odp: Re: Indicating activity as incomplete

by Andrzej Jończyk -

It is a pity that you did not read my post comprehensively - it concerns the "file" resource

Re: Odp: Re: Indicating activity as incomplete

by Helen Foster -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers Picture of Translators

Further to Emma's advice, as mentioned in the documentation Cron, it is recommended that the cron is run every minute.