Uploader for course completion core dumps

Uploader for course completion core dumps

by Alex Briones -
Number of replies: 0

Hi, I am trying to upload some users in moodle ver. 3.2.7, MySQL 5.5.31, PHP 5.7.24 on Cent OS. and get these errors.

Note: Someone in Moodle development suggested this may be a permission issue - not bug MDL 49475, but I am not sure about this. Also, this is a new migrated site and all else seems to be working correctly. Any suggestion appreciates. If I am not in the right forum, please comment. Thanks

[18-Jun-2018 13:31:34 America/Los_Angeles] Default exception handler: Error reading temporary file Debug: 
Error code: cannotreadtmpfile

• line 503 of /lib/setuplib.php: moodle_exception thrown[18-Jun-2018 13:31:34 America/Los_Angeles] Default exception handler: Error reading temporary file Debug:
  • line 503 of /lib/setuplib.php: moodle_exception thrown
  • line 174 of /admin/tool/uploaduser/locallib.php: call to print_error()
  • line 151 of /admin/tool/uploaduser/index.php: call to uu_validate_user_upload_columns()
  • line 151 of /admin/tool/uploaduser/index.php: call to uu_validate_user_upload_columns()

[21-Nov-2018 09:14:20 America/Los_Angeles] Default exception handler: Error reading temporary file Debug: 

[08-Jan-2019 11:44:20 America/Los_Angeles] Default exception handler: Error reading temporary file Debug: 

Average of ratings: -