SCORM not fully displaying in iOS

SCORM not fully displaying in iOS

by Tim Lewis -
Number of replies: 5

I've created courses in Articulate Rise.  When viewing on an Android device the Courses show without a problem; on ipad and iphone however the full screen is not showing.  

The app is in development so not live yet.  Doubt it's a Moodle setting as there's no issue on Android.  The 2 attachments show a Course as it should format on an android device, and the ios version with the problem area highlighted.

Appreciate any ideas.

Attachment problem image.jpg
Attachment Screenshot_2019-01-05-21-51-38-30.png
Average of ratings: -
In reply to Tim Lewis

Re:

by Kathy Cee -
I am having this same issue. Seems fine on ipad but on iphone all these weird grey blocks rise up and cover the content. Anyone know why?
In reply to Kathy Cee

Re:

by Tim Lewis -
Hope you had more luck than I did Kathy in getting a response. Complete waste of time, good luck!
In reply to Tim Lewis

Re:

by Kathy Cee -
I was just playing around with it and I found the only way to make it (mostly) work was to open the course as a new window. Embedding within Moodle just doesn't seem to work with iOS. Not happy about this solution but better than a poke in the eye and at least our external BYOD users will have a chance. I hope we both find a more satisfactory solution.
In reply to Kathy Cee

Re:

by Tim Lewis -

Thanks for sharing Kathy ... unfortunately I need to open in the same window but will play around.  Thanks again for your input, hopefully others might have other ideas.

Tim