Remove "Attempts" page for SCORM packages?

Remove "Attempts" page for SCORM packages?

by Ted Long -
Number of replies: 7

Hi everyone

We're currently testing Moodle Mobile (love it!).

When using SCORM packages via our web version of Moodle, users click on the SCORM package and it immediately loads.  However, we've noticed that on the App, it loads up an "Attempts" page, requiring users to "enter" the SCORM before it loads.

How can we set it so that it immediately loads up SCORM as per the web version without the attempts page?  Guessing I'm missing something really obvious?  In the course settings we have "display attempt status" as "dashboard only".

Average of ratings: Useful (1)
In reply to Ted Long

Re: Remove "Attempts" page for SCORM packages?

by Ted Long -

Anyone?

In reply to Ted Long

by Juan Leyva -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers

Hi Ted,

this is currently not possible, but we'd add it to the roadmap so we improve the usability in this area.

Regards, Juan

In reply to Juan Leyva

by Ted Long -

Thanks Juan, appreciate it.

Do you know if I can at least remove reference to grading in the meantime?  It shows up with "Grade for attempt", "Grading method" and "grade reported" but the SCORM isn't graded?

Many thanks

Eddie

In reply to Juan Leyva

by Juan Leyva -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers

Hi Ted,

just a question, what's the value of the "Student skip content structure page" setting for your SCORM? I think is under appearance sections

Thanks, Juan

In reply to Juan Leyva

by Ted Long -

Hi Juan

Appereance settings are currently:

Student skip content structue page: Always

Disable Preview Mode: Yes

Display Course Structure on Entry Page: No

Display course structure in player: Disabled

Display attempt status: Dashboard only

Thanks

Eddie