I have searched a lot in the forums but did not find anything. I am on Moodle 3.5.3.
I have the following scenario:
- I have 100 courses, the courses are called say course 1, course 2, course 3...
- Each course has the same 30 quizzes. The quizzes are called say Quiz A, Quiz B, Quiz C....
- Each Quiz has 10 questions. The questions in Quiz A are called Question A1, A2, A3, and in Quiz B are called Question B1, B2, B3...
- All questions are on Core System context. In total app. 500 questions.
- When I have a typo in say question B2, I can correct this typo in Question B2 and the correction will show up in all courses.
All this is in German language. I now need to provide the quizzes in English language. What is the best way to do this? I cannot use multi-language filter because it is not working with cloze question type. My current approach would be to:
1. create a new category called Quiz A (English)
2. Export all questions from category Quiz A.
3. Translate the export file from German to English language.
4. Import the translated questions into category Quiz A (English)
My concern with this approach is that importing exporting will evolve manual interaction when it comes to images and formatting.
Any suggestion? Thanks a lot.