Moodle Docs in Japanese?

Moodle Docs in Japanese?

- Angela Nicholas の投稿
返信数: 8
I am trying to get Moodle "approved" at my School. But I can't read much Japanese...just wondering if someone can point out where in the Japanese language section of Moodle.org the Moodle Docs in Japanese are? If they exist? I need to give as much documentation as possible, in Japanese, to my colleagues so they can better understand what I am trying to implement with Moodle, and why.

Thanks,
Angela
Angela Nicholas への返信

Re: Moodle Docs in Japanese?

- Mitsuhiro Yoshida の投稿
画像 Developers 画像 Particularly helpful Moodlers 画像 Translators
Here is Moodle documentation (zipped) in Japanese.
"background.html", "philosophy.html" and "features.html" are good documents to know about Moodle.

If you need Microsoft Word file or PDF file, please tell me. wink

Mits

Angela Nicholas への返信

- Hiroki Inoue の投稿
Hi Angela,

I personally translated Using Moodle and chapter 1 is easy to understand even for non IT-savvy teachers. I'll send you translated docs and PPT files I use to introduce Moodle if you need. It's better not to post here to avoid copyright violation.

Warmest regards,
Hiroki Inoue

hinoue@inoue.jpn.org
Learning Consultant

Angela Nicholas への返信

- Bill Burgos の投稿
Hello Angela,

As one of the two Offical Partners in Japan, I think that we can help you. We also have some documentation in Japanese we can send you and I have made presentations for Japanese schools. As you email address is not visible, please contact me offline or through Skype:

wjbtko

You can also call:

050-3424-0546

Regards,

Bill
Angela Nicholas への返信

- Angela Nicholas の投稿
Thankyou everyone for your responses. I hope with all the wonderful help I have received, I will be able to get Moodle approved and deployed much more easily now.

I must say, I am most impressed with the Moodle community and the speed with which my query was responded to! I have never had such a good response as this from a message board community anywhere before.

Thankyou!
Angela

Angela Nicholas への返信

Re: Needed - Moodle Docs in Japanese?

- Doug Dreistadt の投稿
I also am in a position similar to Angela. I have managed to get a Moodle installation up and running at my university, and plan to give it a test run during the upcoming semester. However, I am the only person in the university who has even heard of Moodle. In order to give my sceptical faculty user base, which is 95% native Japanese, proper support, I need to gather as much documentation in Japanese as I can, and make it available in one place. Help files are primarily what I need, but promotional materials would also be welcome. (Tim Takemoto's suggestion looked promising, but his link is broken.) Any pointers would be welcome...

Douglas Dreistadt
dreistad@okiu.ac.jp