Questions / Answers in reports

Questions / Answers in reports

by Mel Swit -
Number of replies: 2

Hi All 

I am pretty new to Moodle but so far am loving it. 

I am wondering if i could pose a question about reporting? 

So here is what i am wanting to achieve

For Quality Assurance purposes I am looking for a report on all questions and how many have failed on specific questions.  So for example if Someone completed course A and there were say 20 students that failed the course. We want to be able to identify if the questions are not clear enough and if there is a trend on a particular question, that everyone is failing on specific questions. These questions are actually built into the lesson as opposed to a quiz. (while learning this seems to be the easiest way of doing it all at the moment)

Next question is, is there another report that we can provide to our students of what questions they did not get right - without providing the correct answer. Again all this information is within a lesson not a quiz.  I do recognise that these reports would be so much easier through doing quizzes, but i kinda felt we should still be able to pull reports from question pages within a lesson

Any help guidance and information would be just fantastic. 

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Mel Swit

Re: Questions / Answers in reports

by Elizabeth Dalton -

Hi Mel!

There are no reports for the Lesson activity that provide the same functionality as the Quiz reports. You can create reports based on Event Monitoring. You will need to either write a custom report plugin or use a general reporting plugin like Configurable Reports or Ad-Hoc Queries.

I hope this helps,

Elizabeth

In reply to Mel Swit

Re: Questions / Answers in reports

by Anatoliy Kochnev -
Picture of Plugin developers

Hello Mel,

Great way of using Lessons. I would like to invite you try out IntelliBoard. We have report called Lesson Answers which pretty much does what you are looking for. We offer great number of reports and options to make Moodle even more attractive.

Feel free to use our demo site to try it out at demo.intelliboard.net or sign up for free trial at www.intelliboard.net.

We offer reports and analytics for Moodle and we are official Moodle integrator. By using our services you are actually contributing back to Moodle as well. We will be happy to setup time to show our product.

Thank you,
Anatoliy