Automatically approving a course request for paid users

Automatically approving a course request for paid users

by Jeffrey Zhang -
Number of replies: 0
Hi, I am trying to use Moodle Edwiser extension so that I can sell my online video streaming classes to users with Woocommerce. by my plan, I want to synchronize all courses onto my WordPress site, after a user paid for the specific course, the system will lead them to the course/categorized/tagged/grouped personal homepage so that they can join the class without manually approving, I am new to Moodle, I am not very familiar with Moodle, I read some article and found, it seems to approve a course request which needs the admin to approve or denied manually, since I would  use Woocommerce system, to approve a course request  and assign the user to proper course by hand instead of automatical activities  sounds a little silly. my questions are

1. With Moodle Edwiser, is it possible to assign the paid user to the course that he has paid for automatically without manually approving?

2. How can I set the different content on the personal homepage for the different grouped/tagged/categorized/roled users? which way is logical to personalize the user's account.  for example, for group courses, the students must attend each class on schedule, but for 1 on 1 class, users can schedule with any available tutor by themselves,  displaying all of these different functions for all users are unnecessary I think.

I am not a programmer, I  am new to Moodle, also an education beginner. I don't know if my idea is logical, please don't jeer me if that was not. smile  and thank you so much if you can share some idea from your experience. big grin

Average of ratings: -