Tenuous link between learning plans and competencies in a course

Tenuous link between learning plans and competencies in a course

por James Hamilton -
Número de respuestas: 1

Essentially the only thing holding our Moodles back from implementing competencies is that I don't see a way to display to students which activities in a course contribute to completion of a learning plan that was assigned to them.

In our use case, doing the whole course isn't always required, so students could pick and choose to be proficient in the competencies (and their corresponding activities) relating only to their learning plan.

MDL-53346 would help resolve this somewhat bit I was wondering if anyone has a workaround that I may have missed?

Short of getting the student to write down all the competencies required to complete a learning plan and then visiting the course competencies page to see which activities to do, the connection between a learning plan and a competency isn't sufficiently clear for students.

Promedio de valuaciones (ratings): -
En respuesta a James Hamilton

Re: Tenuous link between learning plans and competencies in a course

por Shirley Gregorczyk -
Imagen de Particularly helpful Moodlers

If a learning plan can be "completed" by various competencies, I would list all of the competencies in the Learning Plan Template description field.

Example: this learning plan can be completed by achieving any of the following course awarded competencies.

Math 101

Math and Practical Applications

Math for ......

Math for .....