CronJob stops after upgrade to Moodle 3.6.1

CronJob stops after upgrade to Moodle 3.6.1

by Eric Horn -
Number of replies: 2

Hi,

I recently updated all my moodle installations (five different instances) from Moodle 3.5 to Moodle 3.6.1 (PHP 7.1.23.1, MySQL 5.7.21.1). Four of them have no problem, but with one main installation I am running into serious trouble. At the moment my biggest problem is that the cronjob doesn't run through. It stops after "Processing module function assign_cron ...". Setting the debugging level to 100 leads to the CLI output:

PHP Fatal error:  Cannot redeclare events_get_cached() (previously declared in /www/htdocs/w0083c10/www.mkg-wegberg.de/kurse/lib/deprecatedlib.php:3306) in /www/htdocs/w0083c10/www.mkg-wegberg.de/kurse/lib/eventslib.php on line 55

I don't have the slightest idea what I can do to solve this problem. Does anybody have an idea?

Thanks in advance

Eric.

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Eric Horn

Re: CronJob stops after upgrade to Moodle 3.6.1

by Eric Horn -

Hi,

I didn't find any other solution: I just installed Moodle from scratch, seems that it was a problem with some old plugins, that have piled up over the several years of using Moodle.

In reply to Eric Horn

Re: CronJob stops after upgrade to Moodle 3.6.1

by mohamed hassan -

I have also the same problem 

After upgrading from moodle 3.5.3 to moodle 3.6.1 I have my moodle site inaccessible with blank page and same message 

I had to remove the whole website and started from scratch