Moodle for mobile

Users that use Moodle Mobile App - are not shown in the ONLINE USERS block (moodle web) Moodle 3.6.1

Picture of Ardian Deari
Users that use Moodle Mobile App - are not shown in the ONLINE USERS block (moodle web) Moodle 3.6.1

Users that use Moodle Mobile App - are not shown in the ONLINE USERS block (moodle web). This happened after upgrading from 3.5.1 to moodle 3.6.1. I think that there's a problem with the Moodle Mobile Application and I hope that soon Developers will fix it! I just want to raise the voice about this problem and know if anyone else faced the same.

Right now,  there are more than 5 users online -using their Moodle mobile app but look at the attached photo, there's no-one shown in the block, except me!

Online Block

Average of ratings: -
Picture of Howard Miller
Re: Users that use Moodle Mobile App - are not shown in the ONLINE USERS block (moodle web) Moodle 3.6.1
Core developersDocumentation writersParticularly helpful MoodlersPlugin developers

I wonder if this is in any way related to MDL-63716

Picture of Ardian Deari
Re: Users that use Moodle Mobile App - are not shown in the ONLINE USERS block (moodle web) Moodle 3.6.1

There in MDL-63716 it says that it's fixed, whereas I'm using the latest version and the problem still seems to be there...! I have no idea what else should I do? This doesn't happen when users enter moodle from Web-access, it only happens when they access moodle from Mobile moodle official app. 

Picture of Juan Leyva
Core developersMoodle HQParticularly helpful MoodlersPlugin developersTesters

Hi,

this is expected, the way the user last access time was previously logged in Moodle was incorrect. This was especially problematic with the new recent accessed courses block that was displaying incorrect information.

The next version of the Mobile app will fix this, but it won't be released until mid January.

Sorry for the inconvenience, Juan