NTLM SSO

NTLM SSO

by mohamed shahen -
Number of replies: 5

hi 

we have moodle on redhat and we need to integrate it with our ldap and users login using sso 

i got this document which explain the instructions should i follow but it explains based on i run moodle on ubuntu, 

https://docs.moodle.org/35/en/NTLM_authentication#IIS_6.0

is there any other document explains the same but with redhat not ubuntu ??

Average of ratings: -
In reply to mohamed shahen

Re: NTLM SSO

by Dave Perry -
Picture of Testers

On red hat / centos / fedora etc, you use the command 'yum install [packagename]' instead of apt-get.

I haven't gone further than that for a while (our CentOS server is now dead) but the package names shouldn't be wildly different - there is something like 'yum list' for search - google for a manual on how to use yum.

HTH

In reply to Dave Perry

by mohamed shahen -

thanks for your replay 

for sure i know yum 

so based on your replay 

i have to follow the same instruction there are no need different for the packages name or the configuration ??

by Dave Perry -
Picture of Testers

The installer should do the basic 'download plugin, put the files in the right place and add it to the apache config' - yes. But you will have to use the transferable bits of any .conf work the moodledoc describes (e.g. what your domain is, and custom AD details for your environment).

In reply to Dave Perry

by mohamed shahen -

i have installed the required packages on my centos machine, but command  a2enmod is not there ??

by mohamed shahen -

and by the way i can see that there is a big difference between ubuntu package names and redhat, it suppose that there is a clear document to run moodle sso on redhat