Suspended students in groups are getting grades for group assignments. Is this something any other has noticed and know any remedy for?
- Create a group of students
- Create a group assignment
- Suspend one of the students (on course level)
- Make submission as one of the active students
- Grade and comment the assignment
- Confirm that the suspended student has been graded in the gradebook
- Reactivate the suspended student
- Log in as the reactivated student
- Confirm that the reactivated student can see the grades and comments for the assignment that was submitted and graded while the student was suspended.
I have reported this in the tracker, https://tracker.moodle.org/browse/MDL-64308
I feel the need to 'bump' this, since I think this is a quite serious problem.
Students that might have quit in the middle of a course might get undeserved grades and results transferred to other systems and end up getting certificates from the course.