Cleanup task - Delete Incomplete Users

Cleanup task - Delete Incomplete Users

by Michael Haynes -
Number of replies: 1

Hi Everyone,

Have Moodle 3.5.2 configured with o365 plugin for enrolment.  This uses the authentication method OpenidConnect.  I have nightly sync configured to bring across user accounts from AAD using the o365 plugin.  Some of the accounts synced have the firstname and lastname field blank.  These accounts I don't want left in Moodle (cannot be deleted or changed in AAD, and o365 usercreation restriction is being used for another field so also cannot be changed)

"Delete incomplete users after" in server > cleanup is set to 1 day.  I assumed that this cleanup task should remove the accounts that have firstname and lastname blank however they are not being removed.  Have confirmed that the cleanup task is running and have tried running the scheduled task manually with no luck.

Can anyone provide some pointers around how the cleanup task works and if it only relies on certain authentication methods such as self registration?

Thanks

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Michael Haynes

Re: Cleanup task - Delete Incomplete Users

by Top Website -

I'm really enjoying the theme/design of your site. Do you ever run into any internet browser compatibility problems? A couple of my blog visitors have complained about my website not working correctly in Explorer but looks great in Firefox. Do you have any suggestions to help fix this problem? Valentinstag Grüße