Sharing Cart

Sharing Cart

by Rhuan Lennon Seabra -
Number of replies: 5

Good evening, I have a problem in the block sharing cart when putting contents in the sharing cart with admin the teachers of the curse does not have acess. In fact teachers can not add contents in the sharing cart to fo whatever action that is what i have to do,because this of extreme importance for my project the teacher manipulate the contents of the sharing cart.

Attached i will send the photo of the sahring cart in the teacher's view.

Thanks for listening.

Attachment sharingcart.PNG
Average of ratings: -
In reply to Rhuan Lennon Seabra

Re: Sharing Cart

by Brad Nielsen -

So when you click 'Edit' on an activity on your page, does 'Copy to Sharing Cart' not come up?

regards,

Brad

In reply to Brad Nielsen

by Rhuan Lennon Seabra -

This sharing option does not appear for the teacher showing no contact that has been established by the administrator.

Only administrators are able to view the contents of the sharin cart.

Thanks for listening.

by Brad Nielsen -

Hi Rhuan, I just tried to replicate the issue on Moodle 3.6, but the Sharing Cart seemed to work. By the way, I'm not the developer, just someone who plans to use it with my teachers next year - so i was a little worried. 

I created a Teacher login on my test site, and then in Course Edit mode, added the Sharing Cart block. Then copied a resource to the Sharing Cart using Edit on the resource. Then went into another course, and clicked Copy to Course from the Sharing Cart and pasted the resource into that course. 

it all seemed to work.

cheers,

Brad

In reply to Brad Nielsen

by Rhuan Lennon Seabra -

Hello, Brad it looks like did not take the test the way i´m going to need to make the file available for my course,i ask if you can test following the step by step that l´ll put below:

1 - Restore course as administrator 

2 - Put a teacher in this course 

3 - Login in as a teacher

4- View or change the Sharing cart in the course using teacher login (this stage is where the content is blank for the teacher).

Many thanks, Brad

by Brad Nielsen -
Hi Rhuan, I never got a chance to test your course, but I know for a fact Sharing Cart is working. Infact they have even just released a new version as of January. So hopefully you have got it to work...

The only thing I did find was that some Content Types were not copyable - primarily LTIs, and other types that were plugins to my system - e.g. ClickView. You can control which Content Types are copyable from Admin.

cheers,

Brad