as a long time Moodle user, community supporter and Moodle Partner I've a bundle of questions.
- You are using the term ressources in the video. Ressources are a fix term in Moodle for files, folders and URLs. In an other video you demonstrate that after importing into a new course also quizzes are imported.
Will it be possible to create all types of activities in moodle.net?
- In one video you demonstrate that objects are added to moode.net via a URL. Will it be possible to import files that are not public available in the net? I.e. a document that I created by myself.
How can a user create/add a quiz, an assignment, a glossary, a scorm? What about version problems?
- Can a teacher take mbz file into moodle.net as resource for others?
- In a video you demonstrate that a teacher adds the content to its own Moodle site with the option to create a new course. This requires course creator permissions. Most teachers will not have this permission. Does it mean that the course create option is only available if the user has this permission?
- As far as I know its not possible to create a new course in the app. Is this a new feature for the app?
- You are showing that moodle.net is connected via app to the teachers Moodle site. Will it be possible to transfer data without using the app? I.e. if the teacher is working on desktop with browser.
- What are the plans to connect the groups, projects in moodle net with types of schools, learning goals, competencies, topics?