Problems after students' self-authentication

Re: Problems after students' self-authentication

by Anna Colaianni -
Number of replies: 3

Do you mean I need to edit their profiles one by one? It sounds a bit long... Could you give me more detailed instructions? (I'm not very experienced). And is there a fast way to switch all the participants to a course in one go?

In reply to Anna Colaianni

by Mary Cooch -
Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Testers Picture of Translators

Hello. You don't need to disable self enrolment completely. Re-enable your Self enrolment and go into its  settings and make sure you have "allow existing enrolments" set to "yes" but make the setting "allow new enrolments" say "No"

That way, your existing students can still log in but no new students can join. 

And just to let you know - I deleted your duplicate post in the Teaching with Moodle forum, so we can keep the conversation herewink

Average of ratings: Useful (1)
In reply to Mary Cooch

by Anna Colaianni -

Thank you so much for answering… I’m afraid I can’t find the settings you mentioned. I’m sending you a screenshot of what I’ve done and two more showing the items that appear on the page once I’ve clicked on the self enrollment settings. I guess I’m getting something wrong…

Attachment Schermata 2018-11-23 alle 09.26.26.png
Attachment Schermata 2018-11-23 alle 09.26.57.png