removing javascript from wordpress

removing javascript from wordpress

by Ava Rockwell -
Number of replies: 2

I had a Moodle account, and don't recall how I installed Moodle, I only know I have no plugins in WordPress relating to Moodle actively installed. I had to end up using a different platform as Moodle was too much of a learning curve for me. In any case, My website loads slow and after doing a check with GoDaddy support they said there is javascript connected to Moodle (about 3-4 lines) that he tried to deactivate, but still loading slow. Said to ask how to remove this. I have enough server hosting space he said to tell you and all other things are running correctly but how to find and remove this (as he found it first) but I need to locate it and remove it now as our chat ended abruptly. 

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Ava Rockwell

Re: removing javascript from wordpress

by Just H -

You need to get back to GoDaddy and get them to be specific, information they supplied is basically useless.

Can you also provide more information on your previous setup e.g. how did you integrate Moodle and Wordpress (did you use Edwiser Bridge or similar)? Is there perhaps something left from that integration? Have you fully uninstalled Moodle?

Unfortunately, without more details no one here can help I'm afraid.

In reply to Just H

Re: removing javascript from wordpress

by Ava Rockwell -

Someone there went in to my FTP and removed all the noodle folders. Case closed.