Adaptable Theme - Prevents Competencies

Adaptable Theme - Prevents Competencies

by Andy Hill -
Number of replies: 1

Hi guys

Firstly i would like to give credit to the authors of adaptable theme. However i seemed to be encountering an issue which appears to be on the adaptable side rather than moodle.  I have setup my competency frameworks in Admin > Competencies but cannot link these to courses.

When going into course admin there is no competency menu to be able to add these competencies.  If i go to the activity/quiz then edit i can scroll down to competencies but nothing in the dropdown, probably because of it not being in the course, maybe?

however i have switched to Boost theme with the current settings etc and now the competency menu appears and can add into the course, you cannot acheive this on adaptable theme.  However i maybe having a senior moment and missed something but if anyone can add to this post by helping out that would be much appreciated.

I am running Moodle 3.5.2+ (Build: 20180927) with the latest version of adaptable theme

Thanks guys

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Andy Hill

Re: Adaptable Theme - Prevents Competencies

by Fernando Acedo -
Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers

Please, could you post the Adaptable version (latest is not a version) and a screenshot of the issue?

Can you test it using Clean theme?