error without degub enable
table context dont exist
error with debug developer enable in config.php
// Force a debugging mode regardless the settings in the site administration
// @error_reporting(E_ALL | E_STRICT); // NOT FOR PRODUCTION SERVERS!
// @ini_set('display_errors', '1'); // NOT FOR PRODUCTION SERVERS!
$CFG->debug = (E_ALL | E_STRICT); // === DEBUG_DEVELOPER - NOT FOR PRODUCTION SERVERS!
// $CFG->debugdisplay = 1; // NOT FOR PRODUCTION SERVERS!
// You can specify a comma separated list of user ids that that always see
// debug messages, this overrides the debug flag in $CFG->debug and $CFG->debugdisplay
// for these users only.
$CFG->debugusers = '2';
Config table does not contain version, can not continue, sorry.
It is usually not possible to recover from errors triggered during installation, you may need to create a new database or use a different database prefix if you want to retry the installation.
Error code: missingconfigversion
- line 482 of /lib/setuplib.php: moodle_exception thrown
- line 294 of /admin/index.php: call to print_error()
- the context table was in the database
- the mdl_config table had the correct version of moodle
- all blocks and modules had their versions