User Report Completely Blank

User Report Completely Blank

by James Hintz -
Number of replies: 3

Hello, All!

I am a brand-new Moodle Admin. Our User Report, which had not been run in months, is completely blank: no header, columns, footer, side-menus, errors, nothing.

Has anyone else experienced this? Might anyone know what can be done to resolve this?

I was able to create a custom SQL report using the USERS table, which is NOT the User Report, so the database appears to be fine.

Please let me know what I can let you know in order to help me.

Your time and help are greatly appreciated, thank you!

Jim

Average of ratings: -
In reply to James Hintz

Re: User Report Completely Blank

by Tim Hunt -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers
Any time you get a completely blank page in Moodle, it is normally the sign that an error occurred. To see what it is, temporarily turn on Debugging.
Average of ratings: Useful (2)
In reply to Tim Hunt

Re: User Report Completely Blank

by James Hintz -

Hello, Tim!

You were absolutely correct, thank you!

An error message does now appear, "Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 134217728 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 1025 bytes) in D:\..."

I guess that means there is not enough memory on the server to create/display the report?

I don't suppose upgrading our Moodle instance would solve this, either, because it appears to be a memory issue, not a Moodle issue?

Regardless, I have MUCH more information now that I did yesterday.

Tim, VERY grateful for your help!

Be well and have a great day!

Jim