I'm using Moodle v3.5.
1. Go to the "Navigation" block.
2. Open the "My Courses" menu.
3. Choose any course that include grade items.
4. Click on "Grades".
5. Click on the "View" tab and under it on the "Grader report" tab.
6. Note the students identity fields that are displayed in the "Grader report" page.
7. From the "Grader report" tab, move to the "Single View" tab.
8. In the "Select grade item" dropdown, select a grade item.
9. Note the students identity fields that are displayed in the "Single view" page.
The ID number of the students would be displayed in both pages ("Grader report" and "Single view").
The ID number of the students is not displayed in the "Single view" page.
A lecturer wants to enter grades using only the "Single view" page. Her students write (with pen on paper) their name and ID number, but the ID number is more recognizeable, so that's what she wants to use in order to enter the grades in Moodle. However, the ID number is not available in the "Single view" page, and only the names of the students are shown.
Is there any way to view the ID number in the "Single view" page?
I know about the the "Show user identity" option under the "User Policies" section in the site administration area. "ID number" is already checked there, but it seems it only affects the "Grader report" page.