I'm sure that this is a total noob question, but I'm still fairly new to this portion of web development/maintenance.
I'm having trouble with my scheduled tasks, I assumed that they were running (doing whatever these tasks are supposed to be doing) but when I checked today it showed that nothing has run since the day I discovered I was supposed to have these...
I did some looking up, but I couldn't find anything with a straight answer.
I've attached a screenshot of the Scheduled Tasks page and I am running Moodle 3.4 with PHP 7+ installed (since I saw that some suggested to update, but mine appears to be goo there), and I'm not sure what else I'm supposed to provide.
Thank you all in advance!!!