Moodle for mobile

can not register for a course in a mobile app whene using a key enrollment plugin

Picture of Salim BOUDRAA
can not register for a course in a mobile app whene using a key enrollment plugin

hello

I 'm using key enrollment plugin : One time course key enrollment to generate 100 keys for 100 students (one key to one student) , my problem is : the student can enroll himself to a course on moodle site but he can not via mobile app, can anyone help me ?

Average of ratings: -
Mary Cooch
Re: can not register for a course in a mobile app whene using a key enrollment plugin
Documentation writersMoodle Course Creator Certificate holdersMoodle HQParticularly helpful MoodlersTestersTranslators

First of all, I note that the plugin was last updated in 2014 so that explains why it does not work with the mobile app. Secondly I note that the plugin is maintained by eledia who are a German Moodle partner so I suggest you get in touch with them, preferably with a proposal for funding the mobile app access. https://eledia.de/

Picture of Salim BOUDRAA
Re: can not register for a course in a mobile app whene using a key enrollment plugin

thank you for your response 

I would like to download the Self-enrollment zip file plugin, help ? please and I would like to know if it is possible to add some web service to plugin so that it can be used from mobile app ? 

thank you