Hi, my first time post so hope to get the help I'm looking for.
So here's the challenge:
- I'm using Moodle 3.5.1, and trialling the latest Moodle version
- I've created a Test course, with 4 different sections
- when I open the Course, under the Contents heading the only heading section is 'General'
- you then have to click against the 'General' option to see the different Sections, which then opens in a different page
- obviously this isn't ideal from a UX perspective ... users should be able to see all Sections from the main 'Contents' page
- finally, this same page shows 'No content available at the moment' which is obviously incorrect and will create confusion with users
Look forward to any assistance as soon as possible.