Bottone solo nelle pagine "Lesson"

Bottone solo nelle pagine "Lesson"

by Fisico Grande -
Number of replies: 2

Dovrei fare apparire nel footer solo delle pagine Lesson, un bottone che mi serve per far scaricare la lezione come .PDF.

Sono intervenuto nel file general.php del tema che usoma chiaramente così facendo il bottone appare nel footer di tutte le pagine di moodle. Io voglio che appaia solo nelle psgine che stanno mostrando le Lezioni. E' possibile? In quale parte del codice debbo intervenire per fare cio? Quale è il discrimine che fa capire a Moodle che mi sto trovando in una pagina che mi mostra una lezione? Grazie

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Fisico Grande

Re: Bottone solo nelle pagine "Lesson"

by Mary Cooch -
Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Testers Picture of Translators

Hello! This forum is in English. If you would like to continue in English, please do so, asking your question in English. If you prefer to use Italian then please ask in the Moodle in Italian forum.

In reply to Mary Cooch

Re: Bottone solo nelle pagine "Lesson"

by Fisico Grande -

Ok, i apoligize for my mistake.

I should make only Lesson pages appear in the footer, a button that I need to do some action.

I have intervened in the general.php file of the theme that I use clearly so doing the button appears in the footer of all the moodle pages. I want it to appear only in the pages that are showing the lessons. It's possible? In which part of the code do I have to intervene to do this? What is the distinction that makes Moodle understand that I am finding myself on a page that shows me a lesson? Thank you