Multiple text entries in Workshop module

Multiple text entries in Workshop module

by Prakash Motwani -
Number of replies: 2

I see only one text entry form in Workshop submission module. I have to ask minimum 3 questions each time which the peers will assess answers for. Is there a swift way to enable multiple submissions at once? 

I see we have Aspects for reviewers, similarly for submissions also there should be an easy way out. 

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Prakash Motwani

Re: Multiple text entries in Workshop module

by Prakash Motwani -

I created small specs on what I need this to be. See link to attachment if that helps explaining my requirement clear: https://www.dropbox.com/s/kuk4lenzfrox0og/Workshop%20Customization.docx?dl=0

In reply to Prakash Motwani

Re: Multiple text entries in Workshop module

by David Mudrák -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Plugins guardians Picture of Testers Picture of Translators

Thank you Prakash for suggesting this improvement. There is no plan to extend the Workshop functionality in a way that would allow such a level of granularity for the submission content. Such a requirement seems to be quite specific. Also, it can be easily mocked up, e.g. with detailed instructions for submissions that prescribe submissions to have a certain structure.

Thank you for understanding.