Memory Sticks

Memory Sticks

by Shirley Crawford -
Number of replies: 5

Have looked in the shop at the Moodle stuff but have not seen any memory sticks, has anybody had any branded with Moodle?  If so would be interested in prices as we are considering giving them to staff who have live courses in Moodle.

Shirley

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Shirley Crawford

Re: Memory Sticks

by Ralf Hilgenstock -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Translators
Hi Shirley,

we have a USB Stick including moodle for 30 €.
http://moodle.de/mod/resource/view.php?id=1560
German Page.

You can contact me directly for more informations.

Ralf Hilgenstock
In reply to Ralf Hilgenstock

by Shirley Crawford -

Thanks for the prompt reply, I have looked at your site and done a translation (in babel fish).  But what I want are memory sticks which just have the moodle logo on them.

Shirley

by Ralf Hilgenstock -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Translators
Hi Shirley,

sorry that I misunderstood you.
You should ask Martin Dougiamas first directly.

I've never seen a branded stick. The difference to the other products in the shop is that the products in the shop  can be produced on the fly in digital printings. A stick must be engraved or printed by tampon print. This is possible beginning with 50 pieces.

Ralf

by Andy Diament -

Hi Shirley

I Just remembered getting an NLN branded memory stick when I did a Q project in 2004 (I think you were at the same meeting). They were only branded with stickers, but it must have been done by the manufacturer (Kingston).

Andy D