Downloading a Configurable Report fails with 500 internal error

Downloading a Configurable Report fails with 500 internal error

by Alex Briones -
Number of replies: 0

Moodle: 3.2.7

PhP: 5.6.5

Mysql: 5.5.31

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I can generate the report, and also I can download the report a a CSV file, but when trying to download the report as an Excel file, I get this error:

'object' class has been deprecated, please use stdClass instead.
  • line 71 of /lib/setuplib.php: call to debugging()
  • line 176 of /blocks/configurable_reports/locallib.php: call to object->__construct()
  • line 185 of /blocks/configurable_reports/locallib.php: call to urldecode_recursive()
  • line 185 of /blocks/configurable_reports/locallib.php: call to urldecode_recursive()
  • line 226 of /blocks/configurable_reports/locallib.php: call to urldecode_recursive()
  • line 294 of /blocks/configurable_reports/report.class.php: call to cr_unserialize()
  • line 144 of /blocks/configurable_reports/reports/sql/report.class.php: call to report_base->get_calcs()
  • line 69 of /blocks/configurable_reports/viewreport.php: call to report_sql->create_report()

Fatal error: Maximum execution time of 90 seconds exceeded in /home/traintes/public_html/lib/phpexcel/PHPExcel/Style/Supervisor.php on line 118

Note: I have increased my obvious php.ini flags, i.e. max_file_download, memory etc.

Average of ratings: -