Grader report Portal wide eligibility reports

Grader report Portal wide eligibility reports

by Jason Stegman -
Number of replies: 4

Hi,  I am working on a way to get course current grades portal wide for our school.  Basically, we need a way to report for a given year/term students who are in athletics for eligibility reasons.  What are other schools using?  Plugins? Custom reports?  Our site host has been unable to provide actuate custom reports for us.  Is this a better way others have found?

Thank you!

In reply to Jason Stegman

Re: Grader report Portal wide eligibility reports

by Emma Richardson -
Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers

I have been using Moodle for this exact thing for years.  I just created a view only role and use separate groups to keep students separated (I have multiple districts with students in the same class).  I just have them access the basic grade report but Moodle also has a grade overview page with just course totals.

In reply to Emma Richardson

by Jason Stegman -

Hi, thank you for your suggestion.  This really looks like it would do what I need.  Are you able to "enroll" users into this role by bath, such as a csv file?

In reply to Jason Stegman

by Anatoliy Kochnev -
Picture of Plugin developers

Jason,

check out www.intelliboard.net. We have options to view student's progress by group, cohort, course, individual students, and by profile fields. You will see great number of reports available out of the box.

You can sign for free trial and continue if our tool fits you.

Thanks,

Anatoliy

In reply to Anatoliy Kochnev

by Jason Stegman -

Thank you, I have not seen this one, will check it out as well.