Anonymous quizzing?

Anonymous quizzing?

by Thomas Barna -
Number of replies: 3

I had a question from management on if it is possible to create a "quizz" where user data cannot be seen.

They would like to create a general survey for employees to give feedback on corporate issues. The staff must know the managers cannot see who answered what in order to get honest feedback.

It would be easy to set up a new course with the quizz as the only activity, but is it possible to "redact" the names os the respondents?
If not, is there any plugin that can do this?

Thanks,
Thomas

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Thomas Barna

Re: Anonymous quizzing?

by AL Rachels -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers

Hi Thomas,

As already mentioned, you could use the Questionnaire activity. You could also use the Hot Question activity. It allows for anonymous posts, that can be seen, read, and voted on by everyone. It can also be set to require manager approval, before any post can be seen by anyone except the manager.

Since I am the maintainer, I can give student/teacher access to a demonstration site, if you want to try it out.

Average of ratings: Useful (1)
In reply to Thomas Barna

Re: Anonymous quizzing?

by Emma Richardson -
Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers

Use the feedback activity - if you put it on the front page and set permissions so that guests and authenticated users and view and submit, you can set it anonymous mode and achieve exactly what you need.

Average of ratings: Useful (1)