Boost Campus hide the site name.

Boost Campus hide the site name.

by T K -
Number of replies: 3

Hi Guys, 

Can you help me with this? On the same moodle 3.4 running boost campus, i Want to hide the site name at the front page, i tried the below CSS but it doesnt work. Thanks!

h1 .headermain {display:none}

#page-header .headermain { visibility: hidden; }

Average of ratings: -
In reply to T K

Re: Boost Campus - Adding links into Nav drawer

by Gareth J Barnard -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers

RE: "Can you help me with this? On the same moodle 3.4 running boost campus, i Want to hide the site name at the front page, i tried the below CSS but it doesnt work. Thanks!"

Is this still to do with the Nav drawer?  If not then it needs to be a separate post to avoid confusion and please don't do that now but reply and state so and one of the moderators (including me) will make this happen for you.

In reply to Gareth J Barnard

by T K -

Yes i understand but i realise it seems to be hard to get responses so I used the same post for my question on the same theme.

In reply to T K

by Gareth J Barnard -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers

Ok, fair point, however even with the same theme it is a different topic and to avoid confusion in the responses for everyone now and in the future it needs to be in a separate post / thread.  This is why I have split it.

Moodle version is 3.4.