Attendance Report - bad table formatting in Moodle 3.5.2

Attendance Report - bad table formatting in Moodle 3.5.2

by Liana Shpani -
Number of replies: 2

Hello, 

we recently updated to Moodle 3.5.2 and updated this plugin to the latest version (3.5.3) which should be compatible. For the MORE theme, in the Attendance Report page the table of users split between the user names and the emails, just like shown in the image attached. This doesn't seem to be caused by our core code or custom css (we removed css customizations and it's still happening). I am guessing this might happen with Clean as well, but have only tested it on More (which is the theme our Moodle is using). I applied a css fix for now, but that is a short term solution and it can meddle with other sites of Moodle as well. 

Thanks in advance! 

Best,

Liana

Attachment Attendance.png
Average of ratings: -
In reply to Liana Shpani

Re: Attendance Report - bad table formatting in Moodle 3.5.2

by Dan Marsden -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Plugins guardians Picture of Testers Picture of Translators

Thanks Liana, 

That looks related to the new feature that floats the users names on the left while you scroll the report to the right so that the names will always be displayed. I'm pretty sure I tested this in clean and boost but probably forgot about the more theme.

Can you please create a new issue in the github issues tracker here with the details:
https://github.com/danmarsden/moodle-mod_attendance/issues

Also would be good if you could include information on the css change you made that fixed it for you.

thanks!

In reply to Dan Marsden

Re: Attendance Report - bad table formatting in Moodle 3.5.2

by Liana Shpani -

Hello Dan, 

Thank you so much for your reply! That makes sense and seems like a nice feature, and I also really like that you can minimize the emails for the users. 

I submitted the issue https://github.com/danmarsden/moodle-mod_attendance/issues/338 with additional details on my css modifications. 

Thank you again!