Not current Status Enrolled Users

Re: Not current Status Enrolled Users

by Walter Resendes -
Number of replies: 4

Hello Everyone. I had the same problem and noticed that all the students that had been manually enrolled were shown as "Not Current". Malcolm Hay replied that is was probably due to the enrollment method being disabled. That is exactly what happened. The manual enrollment option had been disabled, so all the students, and teacher, who had been manually enrolled as apposed to a cohort enrollment were marked as "Not Current". The solution was to click on the settings wheel in the top right hand corner and select "Enrolment methods" then click the crossed out eye to allow manual enrollment. All fixed. 

Average of ratings: Useful (5)
In reply to Walter Resendes

by Marie Waterhouse -
Thank you for the solution. How do we get this issue added to bug fixes please?
In reply to Marie Waterhouse

by Velson Horie -
Thank you for the solution.
The route I followed was Administration> Course administration> Users > Enrolment methods > Manual enrolments> crossed eye
Then refreshed the list of users page.

I have added an Improvement suggestion at https://tracker.moodle.org/browse/MDL-69596. Please look and edit that as you wish.
In reply to Velson Horie

by Mary Cooch -
Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Testers Picture of Translators
Glad you solved it. However, I dont believe the default for manual enrolments has changed - if you go to Site administration > Plugins > Enrolments > Manual Enrolments, the default for new courses is Yes, so presumably your admin either changed that for your site or else someone disabled manual enrolment in that particular course. I do see what you mean about the confusion when you upload users to a course with manual enroment disabled though!