SCROM Fill in the blank Questions in Moodle Mobile

SCROM Fill in the blank Questions in Moodle Mobile

by Dee Maker -
Number of replies: 4

Hello everyone,

I can't type in answers to "Fill in the blank" type SCROM 1.2 questions developed with Articulated Storyline in Moodle Mobile App. It doesn't work on Apple iPads or Android tablet, however it works perfectly in Chrome and Firefox browsers.

hope there is someone that can help me resolve the problem I am experiencing with SCROM and Moodle Desktop app.

My client is using the Moodle Desktop App from a Windows 10 laptop to access SCROM activities created in Storyline 3.  On launch, the activity displays a rotating circle. The same activity plays perfectly on Iphone and Android devices.

The same problem occurs on the Windows 7/8 version of the Moodle Desktop App

Here are the versions on the devices and server :

Moodle 3.5 
Moodle Mobile 3.5.2

Articulate Storyline 3

Any suggestions or ideas to resolve it will be most welcome.

Thanks so much

Dee

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Dee Maker

Re: SCROM Fill in the blank Questions in Moodle Mobile

by Dani Palou -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers

Hi,

can you send us the SCORM package with the answers issue to mobile@moodle.com ? Please reference this post in the email and tell us how we can reproduce the issue.

You might have to upload the file to a repository like Google Drive or similar to be able to share it with us.

Cheers,

Dani

In reply to Dani Palou

by Dee Maker -

Hello  Dani,

Thanks for responding. i have already sent the file to mobile@moodle.com with steps to reproduce the issue. Details can be found here: https://tracker.moodle.org/browse/MOBILE-2674

In reply to Dee Maker

by Lucas Pose -

Just a small detail. Its spelled SCORM not SCROM

I tried the SCORM activity on my own local version of the desktop app and it works fine. 

I'd guess its a problem with Articulate. 

(i don't work at/for moodle)

In reply to Lucas Pose

by Dee Maker -

Lucas,

Thanks for pointing out the typo. 

The SCROM activity works as I have no problem accessing it through a browser. The issue is with the mobile version of Moodle. Have you also tried the SCORM activity on the MOODLE mobile (not desktop) ?

Thanks