SCORM won't load into 3.3.1

Re: SCORM won't load into 3.3.1

by Shirley Gregorczyk -
Number of replies: 3
Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers

Whenever you encounter a problem with a SCORM course behaving as expected, you should attempt to upload it to scormcloud.com

Free site, great support.

In reply to Shirley Gregorczyk

by Ravi Naithani -

The e-learning courses are made on SCORM 1.2  and are packaged in zip folders when delivered to me.
I have checked these files on SCORM cloud before uploading them on my Moodle and they all worked very well.

The issue comes after we have uploaded them in Moodle and left the files for two to three days.
The issue comes suddenly and one of the files stop rendering or loading.

The error comes in chrome and console shows the error (Uncaught Typeerror: Cannot read property 'controllayout' of undefined).
The rest error message is also attached.

Can you please suggest some resolution to it?

Attachment chrome error.PNG
In reply to Ravi Naithani

by Dan Marsden -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Plugins guardians Picture of Testers Picture of Translators

I'm pretty sure I've seen that same error in the articulate forums and it related to a bug in an older version of Articulate. I would suggest you make sure you have the latest version of Articulate with all patches applied - and then re-publish the SCORM package using the latest version of Articulate to see if that helps.

Average of ratings: Useful (1)