Urgent Help! Admin can't access to the Site Administration

Urgent Help! Admin can't access to the Site Administration

by Narit B -
Number of replies: 6

Hi Everyone,

I'm using Moodle 3.3 on NAS QNAP TS-453 Pro

Need urgent help, I just installed the plugin call  local_bbliveusers_moodle35_2018072000.  

Refer link plugin:  https://moodle.org/plugins/block_bbliveusers   

After i installed it. Now i can't access to Site administration anymore but for the rest still working well (Dashboard, Site Home, Calendar, Private files).

Please advice how to fix this issues?

Thank you in advance  

Attachment Site admin error.JPG
Average of ratings: -
In reply to Narit B

Re: Urgent Help! Admin can't access to the Site Administration

by Howard Miller -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers

The first thing to do is to find that error in your web server's error log to get the full details.

As the new plugin looks suspicious you could simply delete it. It appears to be just a block so completely delete the directory blocks/bbliveusers and all its contents from your Moodle installation (do NOT delete the 'blocks' directory)

Average of ratings: Useful (1)
In reply to Howard Miller

by Narit B -

Hi Howard Miller

Thank you for responding. 

Could you guide me how to go to Web Server Log and find the error (I used QNAP NAS TS-453 Pro)?

Thank you

In reply to Narit B

by Howard Miller -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers

No, sorry.  I don't know anything about QNAP. Have you Google'd it?

In reply to Howard Miller

by Narit B -

Hi Howard Miller

Thank you once again for responded.

Yes, i already googled but still can't find the answers how to fix this. (maybe i don't know much about Web Server) and also tried to find the bbliveusers in the Block folder or Mod folder but can't find.

Below link i think that i already installed. it's not a block but  General plugins (Local): LiveUsers - Local Plugin

Refer:  https://moodle.org/plugins/local_bbliveusers

Now i (Admin) still can't access to the Site administration but for the Manager or Course Creator level can access to their Site administration.

Where are the plugin location when installed into the Moodle?  

Any solution or others way to solve this issue with out effect the data please help?

Thank you in advance

In reply to Narit B

by Conn Warwicker -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Plugin developers

If you have access to the code, go to the "local" directory and just delete the folder for the new plugin you installed. Moodle should then do an upgrade to remove the plugin.

Average of ratings: Useful (1)
In reply to Conn Warwicker

by Narit B -

Hi Conn Warwicker

Very big thank you for your responding my problem. I did it and followed as your mention, Now the Site administration came back already and solved it. smile

Once again thank you very much Conn Warwicker Yes 

Thank you

Attachment Back to site admininstration.JPG