Course images on course overview

Re: Course images on course overview

by Randall Lisk -
Number of replies: 0
Ken,

Thank you for your suggestion.  The example I had submitted with the capital .PNG extension just happened to be among the few icons I have with a capital extension. I've tried renaming the file in the Save As box as you suggested, however after exiting the Save as box, the file extension remained in caps.

Highlighted overwrite or rename

Performing the above selection resulted in no change (below).  Also I tried the overwrite option as well.

Highlighted customer service with capital file extension

With all my courses, it would appear that regardless of capital or lower case file extension, they have uploaded and displayed.  However, the issues remains in which I attempt to upload a new image, then get returned to the Edit Course Settings page with the error message "You must not attach more than 1 files here".  I have to click "Cancel" at the bottom of the Edit Course Settings page instead of "Save and return" or "Save and display" to exit the page.

A wonky workaround was to set number of course images to 2 instead of 1, upload the new image, (which then displayed both images one on top of the other in Site Home view), then go back to setting the number of course images to 1.  After doing so, the latest uploaded image displayed as expected.  FYI, I normally only use FireFox, but also tried your remedy on Chrome today just to check if there might have been a browser issue.