Enable Plugin Buttons Missing

Enable Plugin Buttons Missing

by Ernie Havermale -
Number of replies: 2

Hello, 

I just recently installed moodle 3.5.2. I went into the Manage Authentication plugins menu to adjust the priority of the a security plugin and both the Up/Down arrows and Enable/Disable eye buttons are not showing. If I mouse over the area they should be I can click the link that is created and it works as designed but I am unsure why the buttons are missing. I have been searching for a resolution for some time but cannot find anything related to my issue. 

I have included my config.php and an image of what I am expecting that I pulled from a working site using moodle 3.2 and my current attempt. 

Attachment IssueDoc.png
Average of ratings: -
In reply to Ernie Havermale

Re: Enable Plugin Buttons Missing

by Ernie Havermale -

Once I turned Developer Debugging on I was able to get a series of console messages:

moodle-core-event: Global event published: FORM_ERROR

yui_combo.php?rollup/3.17.2/yui-moodlesimple.js:5828 moodle-core-event: Global event published: BLOCK_CONTENT_UPDATED

yui_combo.php?rollup/3.17.2/yui-moodlesimple.js:5828 moodle-editor_atto-editor-plugin: Atto shortcut registered: down:66+ctrl now triggers for atto_bold_button_bold

yui_combo.php?rollup/3.17.2/yui-moodlesimple.js:5828 moodle-editor_atto-editor-plugin: Atto shortcut registered: down:73+ctrl now triggers for atto_italic_button_italic

yui_combo.php?rollup/3.17.2/yui-moodlesimple.js:5828 moodle-editor_atto-editor-plugin: Atto shortcut registered: down:75+ctrl now triggers for atto_link_button

yui_combo.php?rollup/3.17.2/yui-moodlesimple.js:5828 moodle-editor_atto-editor-plugin: Atto shortcut registered: down:85+ctrl now triggers for atto_underline_button_underline

yui_combo.php?rollup/3.17.2/yui-moodlesimple.js:5828 moodle-editor_atto-editor-plugin: Atto shortcut registered: down:90+ctrl now triggers for atto_undo_button_undo

yui_combo.php?rollup/3.17.2/yui-moodlesimple.js:5828 moodle-editor_atto-editor-plugin: Atto shortcut registered: down:89+ctrl now triggers for atto_undo_button_redo

Not sure if anyone has any help regarding these errors but I am not sure what other options I might have to discover what is causing this problem. 

Thank you. 

In reply to Ernie Havermale

Re: Enable Plugin Buttons Missing

by Ernie Havermale -
Not sure what is wrong with it but I didn't discover that changing to a theme besides the defaulted "Boost" fixed my issue. Boost still doesn't show the icons and such but at least I can use the product now.