Login page customization in moodle 3.5

Login page customization in moodle 3.5

by milind Test -
Number of replies: 6

Hello,
I want to change the login instruction block position to the top of the LOGIN BOX.

Right now it's coming to the right side of the LOGIN BOX

please help me.

Thanks in Advance.

Average of ratings: -
In reply to milind Test

Re: Login page customization in moodle 3.5

by milind Test -

No help........ sadsadsadsadsadsad

In reply to milind Test

by Gareth J Barnard -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers

This is a community supported forum whereby most of the users are volunteers whom give up their own time to help.  Some questions are easy and some are not.  Therefore you may or not get a response within the 29 hours and 20 minutes you've waited.  Please do consider Moodle Partner paid support options if you need a faster response.

Ok, please can you firstly read the forum rules and state the exact version of Moodle and the theme you are using?  Screen shots with descriptions also help.

Average of ratings: Useful (1)
In reply to milind Test

by Samuli Karevaara -

I don't think there is a single checkbox that will move the instruction box to the top. The solutions depend on the level of access you have to the Moodle. Can you change the theme? Can you add CSS to the current theme? Can you alter the current theme layout or template files?

In reply to Samuli Karevaara

by milind Test -

Thanks ...

I am using Moodle version 3.5  & MORE theme.

I have full access.

I can change the theme & add CSS to the theme.

In reply to milind Test

by Samuli Karevaara -

It seems that it can't be done with the theme layouts or template files, but it is probably possible with CSS. You need to check the id's of the divs holding the info and the login form. This can be done with Chrome developer tools, for example, the feature is called Inspect , it is the bottom option in my Win 10 Chrome context menu. Then these divs can be ordered with a bit of CSS trickery. See https://stackoverflow.com/questions/220273/how-can-i-reorder-my-divs-with-css for example. The solutions won't work in all browsers, however. Mainly IE 9  and below usually won't work.

Average of ratings: Useful (1)