Enrollment agreement for each course in self enrollment

Enrollment agreement for each course in self enrollment

by Vishal Lanke -
Number of replies: 3

When students enroll themselves in a course, they are asked something like "You are about to enroll yourself as a student in this course. Are you sure you want to do this?"

If they agree by selecting check box or radio button, then only Enrol Me button gets enabled.

Is there any such field inside self enrollment module or is there a way to edit php code or a hack ?

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Vishal Lanke

Re: Enrollment agreement for each course in self enrollment

by Kirsten Konert -

Hi,

sorry, I don't have an answer, but I am looking for something similar. I would not only like to change the text in general, but would also like to be able to adapt the text individually for each course. There is certainly a plugin for "course-specific terms of use", isn't there? Unfortunately I haven't found it yet.

Looking forward to ideas smile

Best wishes, Kirsten

In reply to Kirsten Konert

by Vishal Lanke -

There is no such plugin sad

In reply to Kirsten Konert

by Vishal Lanke -

What I did is that I added text inside Self Enrollment. Therefore, before enrollment (Enroll button), use can see custom text in Bold. 

Temporary, this solve my issue.

For example, inside my organization, for a particular training lets say Angular Advance, I want user to know that this training is for Developer and I agree that I am aware of Angular Basics.

So before enrollment user will see - 

"I agree that I am Developer and I am aware of Basic Concepts of Angular"

Them inside mail section of self enrollment, we have configured custom email text that send garment in email.