Recently we started to experiment Moodle analytics using version 3.5.2.
What we did is:
- Install a fresh Moodle 3.5.2
- Backup 5 courses from the live Moodle LMS (Version 3.2) with all users’ data
- Restore the 5 courses in the new LMS with the user’s data
- Adjust the start and end dates to be archived
- Create a new course and add random students who were enrolled in the previous 5 courses
- Add some activities and resources
- Add user activities in the running course
However, when I enabled the model of “students at risk of dropout”. It showed “No predictions available yet”.
I changed the settings to run the cron manually. When I run it, I received “Analysable MGMT-203-2154-201802 not used: 0: No valid samples available”. This message is appearing for the 5 courses. It seems that the training is not running as expected.
Any advice on how to get the results from this module??